Monday, January 21, 2013

2013-01-21 Fitness Monday: New Clothes

I've not been wanting to wear any of my gear, as most of it's 2-4 years old and really needs to be revamped so on the 6th I headed to Marshall's to see what cute and inspiring outfits I could find to help me get back to my workouts.

I couldn't believe that I was there for several hours - to many that I lost count - and tried on 32+ pieces that's 3 trips and lots of hangers in my cart.  Though there was a woman in her 30's who had almost as much as I did.   I chatted with the clothing attendant a bit as well who had recently moved to the area with her husband and kids.  Although, once everything had been tried on I again brought back all of my yes & maybe's back to the dressing room and tried them on again to pick my favorites and even that total just over $100. 


I also enjoyed reading this short post from ROO Magazine, 4 ways to renew your workout, which listed buying new workout clothes as #4) Get new gear!

It really is refreshing having a few new pieces my favorite outfit I didn't snap a shot of while at the store, but hopefully I can add one soon and on the 18th I signed up with pvbody.com.   You can read more about it at either at pvbody.com or check out these bloggers reviews Freckleberry Finds / The Photographer's Wife / Living Smart Girl / Some Day's OffThe Gift Blog / And Twins Make 5.  I'm still  anxiously awaiting my package.

No comments:

Post a Comment