Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013-01-20 Paleo Delights

Scrumptious Pineapple Scramble by Whole Family Strong
This is a repeat from 2012-01-06 Paleo Delights & My New Planner
Just an FYI without the fresh pineapple this isn't as tasty.  

Cafe Zupas Nuts about Berries Salad by The Pretty Life Anonymous
I love how this photo came out so clean & Crisps and totally inviting even for a salad.   I love Brianna's Rich Poppy Dressing and it added just the right amount of sweetness to compliment the strawberries and raspberries.  I also diced up romaine, spinach & cucumbers then added some cherry tomatoes.

Roasted Vegetables by Undressed Skeleton and Rotisserie Chicken
This meal was pretty much one of the those garbage meals as I used up all my extra veggies that were left over from last week's meals and then added some fresh squash that I picked up at the store for this.  I also cheated and bought rotisserie chicken from the store so it was one less thing to cook and mess with.  I just had to debone it,which really didn't take that much effort. 



No comments:

Post a Comment