Monday, December 10, 2012

2012-12-17 Sunny Sideup Monday: Get up Early

I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of waking up early, and especially not in the winter time when I know I've got to bundle up in order to go running.  Plus, the last few weeks- month-ish I've not been motivated to workout with the cold weather and busy schedule and I can feel the effect it's having on my energy levels and my added body cushion.  So this week I'll be setting creating a workout schedule so I know when I need to get out of bed and either go for a run or hit the elliptical and when I need to wake up for a weight training session.  

My goal is to keep it simple, and fun so I'll be setting a time to walk my dog at least 2 times this week with 1 run and 2 weight training sessions and I challenge you to find the right start to getting back on track this week.  We don't need to wait until January 1 to start fresh...tomorrow is a new day & you can do this so get started!


Do what you need to do in order to wake yourself up even just 30 minutes early this week so you can fit in either a HIIT, Cardio or weight training workout before you head out for work.  And that means putting together your schedule and write a note to motivate you on your alarm so you have to read it before you can turn it off or try adding a wake up app to your phone that will help motivate you out of your cozy covers.


Here is another helpful like related to Motivation Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment