Monday, February 11, 2013

2013-02-11 Fitness Monday pv body

 Sadly the only run / exercise I got this past week was an 3 mile run on Wednesday.  I had training Wednesday and Thursday so I was out of work early and Wednesday the weather was perfect and beckoning me to run so I did, and 3 miles to.  It was a pretty amazing run, especially since my average mile was 10:10, which is a PR for me.  Usually my mile average is 10:28, so I'm very happy with the day.  The day overall was pretty productive as after my run I made omelets for the next 3 days and finished the support for my bed {the post will be active on the 12th}.


I am pretty excited that my PV.BODY package FINALLY came.  I ordered it way back in mid January and it finally arrived on the 8th of February.  Way to long, seriously.

I was excited when I saw the pieces, and I love love love the colors of the top and the racer back.  They hit it right on the nail.  The capris's are part of their new collection Ellie.  I loved the material and how they looked from a distance, but up close you could see my jelly roll and that just isn't flattering.  I did try the shirt with another pair of my running pants and it was a much better look, and that's when I knew the capri's sadly would have to be returned.  If I were a size smaller I would have been fine, but again my size 14 spoils my fun again.
 

 absolutely love this racer top, the color, the fit, and the racer back.


Here is where I switched out the pants for a pair of mine.  It made a world of difference and I'm super glad, because I was bummed thinking I was going to have to return both the top and bottoms.


You can barely see it, but with the capri's and the racer top you can see that the pants give me a belly roll.  It was really unflattering, though really if my belly was a bit flatter then this wouldn't have been an issue.


I am very sad to have to return these pants, but it's just incentive to lose the weight I know I need to in order to wear the pants they send me next time.

Did anyone decide to sign up for pv.body?  If so, what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment