Sunday, February 10, 2013

2013-02-10 Paleo Delights

Chicken Caprese Salad   The Kitchen Table - The Eat-Clean Diet®
I love how simple and yummy this recipe is. Marinate the chicken in balsamic, olive oil and oregano, cook and cut. the toppings was even easier; cut tomatoes, mix with olive oil and garlic. Then drizzle lemon poppy dressing.   The Lemon Poppy dressing is store bought and not Paleo, and neither is the banana bread I had on the side.


Balsamic Chicken & Roasted Mushrooms  
Maggies Bites & Dinners & Dreams

The Balsamic Chicken would have been good, however, I decided to use a whole jumbo garlic head and that mixed with the black pepper caused some major fire burning in my mouth.  In order to tame it down I used this chicken in with the Chicken Caprese Salad, which aided in taming down the spiciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment