Sunday, March 3, 2013

2013-03-03 Paleo Delights

Quinoa Garbage Can Salad  by Haute + Healthy

I had planned to make this last week for lunch, but never got around to it, so tonight while the stir fry was simmering I gathered the ingredients and started chopping.  I also decided to grill the chick peas. 

I found this recipe on how to cook fluffy, tasty quinoa & used it for both the salad and my side for the chicken stir fry below. The quinoa was very fluffy and tasty.

Healthy Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry by Undressed Skeleton 
I soaked the chicken in 3 egg whites, though I'm not sure what the point of that was, while I sauteed the veggies and mixed up the sauce.  I only put in half of the chili sauce, mainly because my roomie can't do spicy, but it was still very tasty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment